What’s up with this new Wyndham partnership? We’ve heard lots of questions and we’ve answered the most frequently asked ones in the “Wyndham Partnership Questions Answered” article and in the “FAQ – Our Answers to Your Most Asked Questions” article. Now we’re taking a deeper dive into one of the most important questions our owners ask: “How does this partnership benefit me?”
#1 and #2: The Wyndham Partnership Delivers More Bang for Your Buck
Reasons 1 and 2 go hand-in-hand as they pertain to the maintenance fee. The maintenance fee pays for expenses such as decor, roofs, paint, utilities, landscaping, etc. To read more about what your maintenance fee pays for, click here. As we divide these costs among more and more owners, the better we can maintain and improve your resort while keeping the maintenance fee at its most reasonable level. Now with Wyndham joining the team, we’ll be spreading the maintenance fees among two more important groups:
- Wyndham is purchasing several defaulted intervals where they pay maintenance fees and,
- They are selling our inventory to thousands more who will help with maintenance fees.
#3 We’re Opening up More Opportunities to Travel
Wyndham is currently offering a special discount to Plantation Resort Owners. If you choose to join Wyndham, you open the door to a new world of Wyndham destinations and travel benefits. The next time you stay at the Resort, we encourage you to attend a presentation to learn more about this opportunity. If you’d like to learn more prior to your visit, please contact Skylar Brundage at 843-913-5000, ext. 1050.
#4 You’ll Receive Higher Trading Power
With our partnership with Wyndham, there will be greater visibility and demand for Plantation Resort giving owners more trading power when vacationing away from the Resort through RCI.
#5 Your Favorite Things Stay the Same
You still keep the same benefits you have always enjoyed:
- Unless you choose otherwise (see #3), your inventory remains the same as it has always been with all of the same vacation benefits that you fell in love with when you first purchased with Plantation Resort.
- Plantation Resort weeks owners still make their reservations through our Owner Services Department by calling 1-888-913-4477.
- If you are a Plantation Resort points owner, you continue to reserve through RCI without paying an exchange fee. Click here for more details.
Come See for Yourself
If you have questions about the Wyndham partnership that weren’t answered here or in the other FAQ articles, we’d love to hear from you! Please post your questions in the comments below or email them to us at Reservations@PlantationResort.com. You may also contact our friendly Owner Services Team at 1-888-913-4477 or via email at email@example.com and they will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Our favorite option is for you to come to see us soon and ask your questions in person. We’d love for you to meet our new Wyndham partners and see for yourself how we’re still the same great resort you’ve come to know and love.