Plantation Resort is Now Open and Ready to Welcome You!
Thank you for your patience while we weathered Hurricane Florence! With minor damages fixed and storm debris cleaned up, Plantation Resort is better than ever and we invite you to come stay with us!
Things You Need to Know to Fully Enjoy Your Plantation Resort Vacation
(The following information was current when this article was published.)
Myrtle Beach Area Essential Services
Myrtle Beach Area Entertainment Updates
- Legends in Concert will have their first show 9/19.
- The Carolina Opry begins their shows again today (9/18).
- Medieval Times is now open.
- Pirates Voyage is closed until after Saturday (9/22).
- Ripley’s attractions and WonderWorks are open.
- Brookgreen Gardens is now open as of 9/18.
- Jurassic Golf and Shipwreck Island Golf closed until further notice.
- Indigo Creek golf course opens 9/19, but they are watching the water levels.
- Diamondback golf course is closed until further notice.
- A few restaurants remain closed due to the scarcity of supplies but most are open. Please call ahead to confirm a restaurant is open and operating.
Plantation Resort Services
- Shuttle buses are back taking our guests to and from Surfside Beach.
- The Breakfast Buffet will begin on Friday, 9/21.
- The Indoor Pool is closed for repairs (through 9/30) but the fitness classes, work out room and massages (Day Spa) are open.
- The Polynesian Night is cancelled for Thursday, 9/20.
- Endless Pastabilities! – an amazing Italian dinner experience will begin on Thursday, 9/27 (scheduled for every Thursday evening).
- The Outdoor Pool and Lazy River areas are fully operational.